The right reception counter can create an excellent first impression with the customer and make them want to return again and again. When you need a small reception counter that is perfect for your retail stores, there are many factors to take into consideration. Read on to know about them!
5 Factors to Consider
When choosing a small reception counter for your retail store, it is important to consider a few factors. Here are five of the most important considerations:
- Size and Weight. Make sure the counter is small enough to fit in your retail space and also light enough to move around easily. M2 retail provides reception counters of different sizes, in which the size of the small counter can be as small as 30*20*43”.
- Design. Choose a counter design that will fit your brand and style, or you can choose a furniture manufacturer like m2 retail which can provide customized service. With a professional team, m2 retail provides a one-stop solution from design to after-sales service.
- Functionality. The reception counter should be easy to use and function as an extension of your sales floor.
- Maintenance and Upkeep. Make sure the counter is easy to clean and maintain, so you can keep your store looking great! Most small reception counters of m2 retail are made from MDF wood structure and wood paint, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- Price Point. Don’t overspend on a reception counter. Luckily, m2 retail is second to none in this aspect. It is famous for its high-quality products and competitive prices.
When it comes to choosing a small reception counter for your retail store, there are a few things you should take into consideration. In this blog, we give you a list of considerations to help you make an informed decision. If you have any needs or doubts, please contact m2 retail!